Music Player

Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Thinking About You Like..

I'm thinking about you like flowers think about Spring
I'm thinking about you like your heart thinks about blood
I'm thinking about you like an addict thinks about his next fix
I'm thinking about you like a pen thinks about the lovely words it creates on paper
I'm thinking about you like trees think about life.. sitting there so long, they ought to think about life
I'm thinking about you like a dusty old record thinks of the needle that will give it life
I'm thinking about you like the screaming kettle thinks about a hot cup of tea
I'm thinking about you like a father thinks about his daughter
I'm thinking about you like my skin thinks about the sunshine
I'm thinking about you like a book thinks about the next person to charm
I'm thinking about you like the stars think about their purpose
I'm thinking about you like cars think about their destination
I'm thinking about you like I think about you.

1 comment:

  1. books think about the next person to charm. STEALING THIS i love it. love books also i love your background it makes me wanna run away.

    ReplyDelete