Music Player

Sunday, March 17, 2013

(Someone Else) Not You

I don't wan't to give you the satisfaction of looking at this and knowing it's about you
because it's not. 
Everything about you drives me insane. You are the pain in the back of my neck that even with constant, deep, rubbing, never seems to go away.
Why do I analyze everything you do, as if it will make me loathe you less?
Surrounding myself with other people helps sometimes.. until I'm alone.
The hate I feel for you is ringing in my ears, giving me heartburn.
You changed me, and left. Leaving me alone with my new self.
You helped me create this, and now I realize it was always yours. 
It was perfect in reality.. until it was only perfect in my head.
I don't want to be me anymore, all because of you. 
That's why I think I hate you. I tell myself to hate you. 
Help me to escape it, tell me you love me.
I don't hate you, I hate that you don't love me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment