Music Player

Friday, March 8, 2013

On My Mind

I think about you so often, if you knew how much I thought about you, you may be confused.
I create a collage of little things I have noticed, things that make you beautiful to me...
the way your brown eyes get larger when something makes you laugh
the way your fingers tie around each other when you talk to someone you don't know
the way you move your hair out of your face when you're trying to concentrate
I try and remember these things so when we're not together, I'll always have you with me
I'll save these thoughts for myself, until you need to hear them.
Do you notice me, noticing you?
Love, it captivates your mind, takes over your thoughts, and paralyzes all other emotions.
I should be thinking about school, or my job, or something others may find important..
but all I think about is you. Help me to not think about you.

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty great. Well done.

    Also, I like the look of your blog. It's nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! I can definitely relate.

    ReplyDelete